CENTRAL SECTION FBLA
2020-2021 CENTRAL SECTION LEADERSHIP TEAM
- President:Jessica Abarca, Redwood HS
- Vice President: Alyssa Cantu, Redwood HS
- Secretary: Ariel Rodriguez, Golden West HS
- Treasurer: Jagraj Singh, Mission Oak HS
- Public Relations:Simranjit Kaur, Madera HS
- Historian/Parliamentarian: Micaiah Cabasa, Golden West HS
- Central Section Director: Mr. Jacob Avila, Redwood HS
2021-2022 Central Section Leadership Team
- Interested in becoming a Central Section Officer? 2 Positions HAVE BEEN EXTENDED!!!
- Click here for application and information.
- Applications ARE NOW OPEN! DUE DATE: APRIL 20 at 5:00pm emailed to Jacob Avila, CS Director
- Positions available to be run for: Treasurer, Historian/Parliamentarian
- Questions? Please ask Jacob Avila, CS Director
2021 Central Section Leadership Conference (CSLC)
- CSLC RESULTS
- If you cannot attend SLC, please notify your Adviser ASAP
- Advisers, please email Jacob Avila if a members cannot attend SLC
- Those listed in Blue have qualified for SLC
- CSLC CERTIFICATES (Be sure to only print pages for your Chapter)
- AWARDS SESSION VIDEO - VIEW BELOW OR GO TO THIS LINK
- Congrats to all our winners!
- Thank you to Stephen Amundson (Tulare County Office of Education) for your motivational speech to our members!
- CSLC RESULTS
CENTRAL SECTION FILES
This ongoing form should be emailed monthly to Central Section Director to show progress on the activities listed. The POW Form assists chapters striving for success through the Chapter BAA program. REMINDER: Please be sure to respect all local health official standards as they regard to COVID-19 & the activities listed on the POW.