CENTRAL SECTION FBLA
2020-2021 CENTRAL SECTION LEADERSHIP TEAM
- President:Jessica Abarca, Redwood HS
- Vice President: Alyssa Cantu, Redwood HS
- Secretary: Ariel Rodriguez, Golden West HS
- Treasurer: Jagraj Singh, Mission Oak HS
- Public Relations:Simranjit Kaur, Madera HS
- Historian/Parliamentarian: Micaiah Cabasa, Golden West HS
- Central Section Director: Mr. Jacob Avila, Redwood HS
2021 Central Section Leadership Conference (CSLC)
- CSLC RESULTS
- If you cannot attend SLC, please notify your Adviser ASAP
- Advisers, please email Jacob Avila if a members cannot attend SLC
- Those listed in Blue have qualified for SLC
- CSLC CERTIFICATES (Be sure to only print pages for your Chapter)
- AWARDS SESSION VIDEO - VIEW BELOW OR GO TO THIS LINK
- Congrats to all our winners!
- Thank you to Stephen Amundson (Tulare County Office of Education) for your motivational speech to our members!
- CSLC RESULTS
2021-2022 Central Section Leadership Team
- Interested in becoming a Central Section Officer? 2 Positions will be extended!
- Click here for application and information.
- Applications will open again after the Central Section Leadership Conference. DUE DATE: TBA
- Positions still available to be run for: Treasurer, Historian/Parliamentarian
Central Section Leadership Conference Results
CONGRATS TO OUR TOP 5!
2020 Central Section
DORIS LOWE SWEEPSTAKES
1st - Redwood High School
2nd - John Pitman High School
3rd - Lindsay High School
4th - Gregori High School
5th - Hilmar High School
- 2020 CSLC Certificates - Advisers, please notice these are sorted alphabetically by chapter. Don't print the whole file, be sure to only print those from your chapter. The file is 357 pages long!
CENTRAL SECTION FILES
This ongoing form should be emailed monthly to Central Section Director to show progress on the activities listed. The POW Form assists chapters striving for success through the Chapter BAA program. REMINDER: Please be sure to respect all local health official standards as they regard to COVID-19 & the activities listed on the POW.