CENTRAL SECTION FBLA
2019-2020 Central Section Leadership Team
- President:Kyle Tran, John Pitman HS
- Vice President: Abbie Linhares, Redwood HS
- Secretary: Parneet Sahota, Cesar E. Chavez HS
- Treasurer: Paola Garcia, Cesar E. Chavez HS
- Public Relations:Haley Cortez, Madera South HS
- Historian/Parliamentarian: Jessica Abarca, Redwood HS
- Central Section Director: Mr. Jacob Avila, Redwood HS
Central Section Leadership Conference Results
- 2020 CSLC WINNERS
- Congrats to all of our winners and SLC Qualifiers - UPDATED QUALIFIERS LIST (3/9/20 - 9:15am)
- If your member CANNOT attend SLC, please email Jacob Avila ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- THANK YOU FOR MAKING CSLC ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL CONFERENCE!
- 2020 CSLC Certificates - Advisers, please notice these are sorted alphabetically by chapter. Don't print the whole file, be sure to only print those from your chapter. The file is 357 pages long!
2020-2021 CENTRAL SECTION OFFICER APPLICATIONS EXTENDED!
- The positions of Secretary and Historian/Parliamentarian are currently vacant.
- If you are interested in applying, please download the Application below and email completed application to Mr. Jacob Avila, Central Section Director, on or before MARCH 20, 2020. Late or Incomplete Application will not be accepted.
- Questions? Please email Mr. Jacob Avila using the link above on this page.
- DOWNLOAD APPLICATION: Click Here!
CONGRATS TO OUR TOP 5!
2020 Central Section
DORIS LOWE SWEEPSTAKES
1st - Redwood High School
2nd - John Pitman High School
3rd - Lindsay High School
4th - Gregori High School
5th - Hilmar High School