The Professional Division supports and promotes FBLA-PBL, Inc. and its goals. Professional members:
- Support FBLA-PBL programs and serve as liaisons between the workplace and the classroom.
- Mentor FBLA-PBL members to strengthen leadership and provide career counseling.
- Keep members informed on current business trends.
Established business professionals can help, teach, and encourage the rising generation of business leaders. Professional members give students the chance to work one-on-one with experienced leaders. Members receive The Professional Edge and other national publications. Anyone who has an interest in FBLA can become a Professional Division member—former members, employers, educators, FBLA-PBL advisers, parents, business people, and community supporters.
Email Connie Pheiff, Interim CEO,to find out more about becoming a member of the FBLA-PBL Professional Division.
Professional Division members
- Enhance a chapter and its activities
- Serve as liaison between business and classroom
- Share real-life experiences at meetings and workshops
- Provide professional development training through workshops
- Arrange tours of local businesses
- Guide members as they prepare for competitive events
- Judge at local, state and national competitions
- Help chapters with fundraising
- Create internships and job shadowing
- Offer scholarships and other financial support
In addition to the great feeling members receive from helping middle school and high school students, members receive a number of valuable, tangible benefits in exchange for their membership dues. Professional Division members receive copies of The Professional Edge, a newsletter written specifically for professional members, as well as Tomorrow's Business Leader or PBL Business Leader.
And, as an added bonus, FBLA-PBL has partnered with third-party companies to provide hotel discounts, car rental discounts, shopping discounts, and other benefits to professional division members of Future Business Leaders of America.
(Not to be used for event payments.)