WHO"S WHO IN FBLA
INDIVIDUAL RECOGNITION—SECTION, STATE, AND NATIONAL AWARD
This award honors FBLA members who have made outstanding contributions to the organization at the local, section, state, and national level.
SECTION: Each local chapter may nominate one (1) member plus any section officer(s) or state officer(s). Having a section or state officer does not prohibit a chapter from selecting an additional member for this award.
STATE: The winner from each section plus current section and state officers submitting applications will be eligible to receive the California Who’s Who in FBLA Award.
NATIONAL: The first place recipient at the state level will represent California at the National Leadership Conference.
This award consists of two (2) parts: a nomination form and résumé. Participants are required to complete all parts to be eligible for the award.
The following materials must be submitted online by Friday, March 8, 2019. Link to Submission Form (also found on Competitive Events Overview page)
• A completed, typed Who’s Who in FBLA nomination form (access at www.cafbla.org, then click Competition and scroll down to forms section)
• A brief résumé not to exceed two (2) pages
The criteria is based on:
• Years of participation in FBLA activities
• Extent of participation in conferences sponsored at the section, state, and national levels
• Offices, chairmanships, and committee memberships held
• Contributions to local, state, and national projects
• Participation in other activities
Entries will be reviewed by the Section Director and/or the Management Team for adherence to the stated criteria for nomination as the section and state Who’s Who candidate, respectively.