OUTSTANDING LOCAL CHAPTER ADVISER
INDIVIDUAL RECOGNITION—SECTION, STATE, AND NATIONAL AWARD
The Outstanding Local Adviser Award honors local FBLA advisers who have made outstanding contributions to the association at the local, section, and state levels.
SECTION: Each local chapter may nominate one (1) adviser.
STATE: Each section may nominate one (1) adviser who will represent his/her section at the state level.
NATIONAL: The first place recipient at the state level will represent California at the National Leadership Conference.
Outstanding local advisers may be nominated by completing the nomination form. Up to three (3) letters of recommendation may be attached. It is recommended that the letters be from the local chapter, a school administrator, and a community representative.
The following materials must be submitted online by Friday, March 8, 2019.
• A completed Outstanding Local Chapter Adviser nomination form. Link to Submission Form (also found on Competitive Events Overview page)
• Letter(s) of recommendation (signed and scanned as a PDF)
The criteria is based on:
• years of participation in FBLA activities
• extent of participation in conferences sponsored by the section and state
• contribution to local, section, state, and national projects
• participation in other professional organizations
• involvement in community activities
• recommendations supportive of the adviser’s contribution to the association