PRESENTATION WITH EQUIPMENT GUIDELINES
Presentation with Equipment (CAFBLA requires a prejudged component with these events. Refer to Prejudged Project and Presentation Guidelines)
- Competitors must prepare projects. Advisers and others are not permitted to help.
- Competitors are expected to follow all applicable copyright laws. Refer to the Format Guide for copyright guidelines.
- Competitors are expected to submit their project by the submission date in order to be prejudged.
- Presentation of the entry must be conducted by competitors who authored the event.
- Visual aids related to the project may be used during the presentation; however, no items may be left with the judges or audience.
- The individual or team must perform all aspects of the presentation. Other chapter representatives may not provide assistance.
- Final performances may be open to conference attendees, space permitting. Finalists may not view other competitors' performances in their event.
- See General Performance Guidelines for Technology Guidelines.
Penalty Points Deducted by Judges
- Five (5) points are deducted if competitors do not follow the dress code.
- Five (5) points may be deducted for presentations over the allotted time.
- Five (5) points may be deducted for not following guidelines.