Objective Event Tips
Objective Test Tips
- All objective tests are completed online and consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Ask your teachers to share with you the different textbooks they use as resources. Look over the end-of-chapter summary and the glossary words.
- For events such as Agribusiness, Business Calculations, Economics, etc. find other teachers in the school who can give you possible resources to study.
- Avoid talking to others as you enter the room.
- Instructions for online testing will be given to you when you sit down at a computer.
- The calculator function on the computer will be provided for your use. You may not use your own calculator.
- If the equipment doesn’t work, raise your hand until help comes. Review these test-taking tips.